Kirk Munro, Product Manager, Architect, and PowerShell MVP for hire
While I have loved working at Devfarm Software for the past 11 months, circumstances have unfortunately forced us to part ways and as a result I am a free agent now and looking for a new place to hang my hat. Working with Ben Vierck and Brian Butler at Devfarm has been a fantastic experience, and if it wasn’t for the small yet annoying detail that there isn’t enough money in the company to continue to pay my salary and keep the business going full steam ahead, I’d still be working with them today.
I officially stopped working for Devfarm on July 6, but I had a few items for PowerWF 3.0 that I wasn’t quite finished with yet so I spent a good part of last week wrapping up development of those items. When I wasn’t doing that, I was hard at work on getting the public beta of wmix out the door (something that I’ll talk more about later). With wmix published and my tasks at Devfarm now complete, it’s time to focus on finding what’s next.
If you or someone you know are looking for a talented Product Manager with:
- a very strong technical background with 15 years of experience in software development and infrastructure management;
- recognized deep technical expertise as a 5-time recipient of the Microsoft MVP award for Windows PowerShell, including almost 6 years of dedicated Windows PowerShell experience;
- experience establishing a brand, building awareness, and leveraging social media in marketing;
- strong presentation skills and experience presenting at large conferences such as TechEd; and
- an entrepreneurial spirit
- then please drop me a line and lets talk about it.